Terms and Conditions
Destination Rewards, Inc. ("Program Manager") is a service provider for the Citi Easy Deals Program; contact information for the Program Manager is available at citieasydeals.universalcard.com.
Citi Easy Deals PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- The Citi Easy Deals Program (the "Program") is offered to certain cardmembers, including you ("you") at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. ("Citibank"), the issuer of certain card accounts ("Card Accounts"). Subject to these terms and conditions, you will receive discounts ("Citi Easy Deals Points" or "Points") to be used towards the purchase of goods or services from participating merchants through citieasydeals.com. The Program or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice. All Program offers, including the participating merchants are subject to availability and may change without notice. You may access continuously updated Terms and Conditions of the Citi Easy Deals Program at citieasydeals.com ("website" or "Program website").
- An online account ("Program Account") will be set up to record your activity in the Program, including the amount of Citi Easy Deals Points you may have accumulated. Citi Easy Deals Points will be deposited in your Program Account directly by Citibank. You may accumulate Citi Easy Deals Points as long as your Card Account is open and not in default at any time under any Card Agreement. If your Card Account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another Citi card product, you may not be eligible to accumulate Citi Easy Deals Points and any Points in your Program Account will expire. In the event the Program is terminated, all cardmembers will have 90 days from the termination date to use any accumulated Citi Easy Deals Points, and any Points remaining following such period will expire.
- To activate your Program Account so that you may use your Citi Easy Deals Points, you must complete a customer profile at citieasydeals.universalcard.com. Once your profile is submitted, you consent to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated herein. You further signify agreement to these terms and conditions (as they may be modified from time to time) when you make any purchase through the Program.
- Points have no cash value and may not be assigned, transferred and/or pledged to any third party. You have no property rights or other legal interests in Citi Easy Deals Points. You are responsible for any personal tax liability that may be related to the participation in the Program.
- Merchandise or services obtained from the Program may not be either resold or shipped to a third party who pays the cardmember a fee.
- Citibank has the right to monitor your Program Account activity. If your Program Account shows signs of fraud, abuse, improper or suspicious activity, you may lose your accumulated Citi Easy Deals Points, and, as a result of this activity, Citibank may close your Program Account immediately. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Citibank reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and may have grounds to confiscate any goods or services purchased as a result of such activity. In addition, you may be liable for monetary losses to Citibank, including litigation costs and damages, and you will not be allowed to participate in the Program in the future. If your Program Account does not represent the correct amount of Citi Easy Deals Points that you should have been awarded as determined by Citibank, Citibank reserves the right to adjust your Citi Easy Deals Points balance. If you have been given Citi Easy Deals Points in error or if you believe your Program Account has been the subject of any suspicious activity, please contact the Citi Easy Deals Service Center immediately. If it is determined you have been the victim of a fraud, the amount of Citi Easy Deals Points you have received will be transferred into a new Program Account.
- Citibank, its affiliates, the Program Manager, and any merchants participating in the Program make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning Program offers available. All offers from participating merchants are void where prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations. You release Citibank, its affiliates, the Program Manager, and any merchants participating in the Program from all liability regarding the purchase and use of any goods or services from participating merchants as part of the Program, including any goods that may be lost, stolen or destroyed. All participating merchants are in no way affiliated with or responsible for Program administration.
ACCUMULATING Citi Easy Deals Points
- You may accumulate Citi Easy Deals Points totaling 10% of the amount of the eligible monthly purchases you make with your participating Card Account, so that you will receive 1 Point for each $10 in eligible purchases with your participating Card Account. Citi Easy Deals Points fractional amounts shall be rounded up to the next whole number of Points when the monthly balance would include a fraction of .50 or greater and rounded down when it would include a fraction of .49 or less. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for the Citi Easy Deals Points you accumulate to be deposited in your Program Account.
- If you have not made eligible purchases or if a credit/adjustment/dispute exceeded the amount of eligible purchases on that month's Card Account billing statement, no Citi Easy Deals Points will be transferred to your Program Account for the corresponding period.
- There is no limit to the amount of Citi Easy Deals Points you may accumulate.
USING Citi Easy Deals Points
- Citi Easy Deals Points may only be used for savings on select goods and services purchased through citieasydeals.universalcard.com. Citi Easy Deals Points may only be used to pay for a specified portion of the total charges of each good or service. The entire remaining balance of charges for any goods and services, including any related taxes, shipping charges and/or applicable fees, must be charged at the time of transaction to an eligible Citi® credit card. Please refer to citieasydeals.com for the current pricing of goods and services and the amount of Points that can be used to purchase them at the Program Website. Upon confirmation and full payment, the amount of Points you have used will be subtracted from your Program Account.
- Citi Easy Deals Points may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, special rate programs, including, but not limited to: Upgrades, tour/travel packages, group, internet, convention/company meeting, senior rates, companion rates, 3rd or 4th person rates, student or child rates, early bookings or value added price programs or repeat passenger or repeat guest programs, or industry discounts.
- Purchases made on the website are not completed until the checkout process is finalized and payment is made. Placing an item into the shopping cart does not guarantee availability of that item. However, if you place a Daily Deal item in your shopping cart, we will reserve that item for a limited amount of time. If you do not complete your check out within that time period, the reservation will expire and we cannot guarantee the availability of that item.
- All transactions after your initial purchase, including but not limited to revisions and cancellations, if allowed and subject to all fees, must be carried out through the website at citieasydeals.com or by calling the Citi Easy Deals Service Center at 1-800-231-6381.
- Terms, cancellation policies, hotel/condo or resort or other merchant participation are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for currency, credit or rewards for no-shows or unused amounts of Citi Easy Deals Points. In some cases, there may be changes in circumstances that are beyond the control of Program Manager, and/or its affiliates. Accordingly, Program Manager and/or its affiliates reserve the right to substitute the components and suppliers of the offer should circumstances so require.
- Depending on the type of good or service purchased through the Program, certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Unless otherwise noted, all items shall ship within thirty (30) days of purchase; however orders of multiple items may arrive in more than one package and at different times within the same thirty (30) day period. Generally, merchandise may only be shipped within the United States, although there may be some items which can be shipped to Canada and Puerto Rico. If the item you want can be shipped to Canada and Puerto Rico you will receive a message during checkout and will be required to pay an additional shipping fee. Items shipped within the US may also be subject to shipping fees, unless "free shipping" is noted in the item's description. Magazine subscriptions are only available in the 48 contiguous United States. Please allow up to twelve (12) weeks for magazine subscriptions to begin. Applicable sales tax may apply.
- "No Hassles Return" Policy
Same Day Cancellation
You may cancel an order for a non-travel related product with full refund and no restocking fee by calling during the operating hours of the Citi Easy Deals Service Center the same day the redemption order is placed. Your credit card statement will display the original charge and the credit amount provided for the cancellation as a Citi Easy Deals transaction. Cancellation requests beyond the above time frame will be treated as a return item(s).
Call 1-800-231-6381 Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 9:00pm EST and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm EST. For cancellation of travel related redemptions please see Terms and Conditions for travel cancellations.
Return item(s) must be returned no later than 30 days after the redemption date.
To return an item(s) please call 1-800-231-6381 Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 9:00pm EST and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm EST and obtain a return authorization number.
- Broken/Damaged Item(s)
- Cardmember will receive 100% of the original redemption amount charged to the credit card used for redemption of the broken or damaged item(s).
- Cardmember will receive 100% of the Citi Easy Deals Points reward amount used for the redemption of the broken or damaged item(s) to their Program Account.
- Cardmember will be refunded for the above amounts when the item(s) are received by the Citi Easy Deals fulfillment center.
- Cardmember will not be responsible for the cost of shipping item(s) back to the Citi Easy Deals fulfillment center.
- Unwanted Item(s)
- Cardmember will receive 85% of the original redemption amount charged to the credit card used for redemption of the unwanted item(s). The remaining 15% amount will be applied against a restocking fee.
- Cardmember will receive 100% of the Citi Easy Deals Points reward amount used for the redemption of the unwanted item(s) to their Program Account.
- Cardmember will be refunded for the above amounts when the item(s) are received by the Citi Easy Deals fulfillment center.
- Cardmember will be responsible for the cost of shipping item(s) back to the Citi Easy Deals fulfillment center.
- Return Policy Exceptions
- Categories that item(s) cannot be return for any reason include:
- For the Home - Bedding
- Specialty and Gourmet Foods
- Gift Cards where partial redemption has occurred
- A representative from the Citi Easy Deals Service Center will provide the Cardmember with the proper address to ship any return item(s).
- All return item(s) must be in the condition they were received and in their original packaging.
Please securely package all items when shipping a return item(s)
GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Program Manager, its agents, assignees and designees, act only as order processors for the hotels/condos, resorts, cruise lines and certain other suppliers. Citibank, Program Manager, and their respective affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees do not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property, whatsoever, with respect to any supplier or at any hotel/condo, resort, or on any ship, or in transit to and from said venues. Nor will Citibank, Program Manager, and their respective affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees assume any liability or be responsible in any way for any damage, expense or inconvenience due to cancellations or delays due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, or arising from war, acts of God or acts of terrorism.
- Neither Citibank nor Program Manager, nor any of their affiliates or suppliers will have any liability whatsoever for purchases made in good faith by individuals who claim to have authority to act on your behalf.
- Citibank, Program Manager and/or their affiliates shall not be liable for errors or omissions by their employees or agents in interpreting or in carrying out the terms of this Program.
- Neither Citibank, nor Program Manager, nor any of their affiliates, nor any supplier to the Program will have any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, expense, non-performance, consequential or special damages, accident or injury incurred in the course of a Program participant's use of any good or service received through the Program or as a result of any defect in or failure of such rewards. Citibank, Program Manager, and/or their affiliates make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the goods or services offered by any supplier and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GIFT CARDS & CERTIFICATES
Gift cards/certificates are subject to the terms and conditions set by the merchants who issue the gift cards/certificates. The terms and conditions are provided to us by those merchants and are their responsibility. Expiration policies and non-usage fees may apply; however, expiration will occur no earlier than 12 months from the date of purchase. For further details, please review the information on the page featuring the gift card/certificate you wish to purchase.
- The Citi Easy Deals Points may be used for saving for hotel/condo and other travel reservations depending on factors including, but not limited to, the location, length of stay and desired travel dates. Citi Easy Deals Points are applied to the most competitive, unrestricted published prices offered directly from participating hotels/condos, resorts, and cruise lines. Citi Easy Deals Points are applied at the time of transaction for instant savings at the point of purchase.
- In general, when a transaction includes travel, one of the travelers must be at least 18 years of age and must have a major credit card in his/her name at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred during the stay. The actual minimum age requirement is always determined by the travel supplier and may vary. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to verify minimum age requirements.
- It is your responsibility to review and verify the accuracy of all documents and correspondence with regard to names, dates, and room and/or cabin category. You will be responsible for any errors or omissions not brought to the attention of Program Manager within 24 hours of receipt of those documents or email confirmation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to determine and obtain all necessary documentation required for travel. Travelers are responsible to know what legal documents are needed to enter different countries.
- All reservations are based on availability and are limited to what is available for booking on the Program website at the time of transaction.
- Transportation to/from the hotel/condo, cruise, condominium or resort, if required, is not included. Prices displayed on the Program website DO NOT include, merely by way of example and without limitation, any applicable hotel/condo service or resort fees, charges for optional incidentals (such as mini-bar snacks or telephone calls), fuel surcharges or regulatory surcharges. The supplier will assess these fees, charges and surcharges either at check-in or upon checkout.
- Tax Recovery Charge: Taxes charged on Program Manager are a recovery of applicable transaction taxes (e.g., sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, fees, etc.) that Program Manager pays to the vendors (e.g., hotels/condos, etc.) in connection with the purchase.
Cruise cancellation and refund policies along with cancellation fees, if applicable, vary by travel supplier. For an overview of information for respective cruise line cancellation policies, please click on the More Info option on the cruise page. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to be familiar with the penalties assessed for cancellation. Cancellation charges subject to change without notice.
Program Manager's Low Price Guarantee
If you have purchased merchandise, gift cards, travel or activities through the Citi Easy Deals SM website, you are protected by our Low Price Guarantee.
First, we price-check all items on the Citi Easy Deals site against the prices found on other authorized websites to ensure that our retail price, the price presented on the citieasydeals.com website before your Citi Easy Deals Points are applied ("Retail Price"), is as low as any you will find online. Plus, if you purchase an item on this site and then find a Lower Qualifying Price (defined below) than the amount you paid on the citieasydeals.com website (the Retail Price less any Citi Easy Deal Points, the "You Pay" price) within 45 days, we will refund your credit card with double the difference between the You Pay amount and the Lower Qualifying Price once the latter is confirmed. It?s that easy. Here are a few quick rules to keep in mind, with more detailed information following:
- You must have purchased the item from the Citi Easy Deals website in order for the Low Price Guarantee to apply.
- You have up to 45 days from the date of purchase from the Citi Easy Deals site to find a Lower Qualifying Price elsewhere.
- You must submit proof of the comparison price to enable the Program Manager to confirm the lower price.
- A "Lower Qualifying Price" means that you found a lower price online from another website for exactly the same item as you purchased from the Citi Easy Deals website, the item is in stock and available for purchase from the online retailer, and none of the restrictions set forth in the Low Price Guarantee terms apply.
- The restrictions are set forth in full below (see Section 5). Examples of the restrictions include the following: The item purchased must be from an authorized retailer and must be for new merchandise only. In addition, prices that are not available to the general public will not qualify. The Low Price Guarantee does not apply to special, limited-time events such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
- You will be entitled to your double the difference amount for travel or activities that qualify for the Low Price Guarantee only after completing the travel or activity.
- If you return an item for which you received a refund under this guarantee, any amount you received from the Low Price Guarantee will be deducted from the refund you receive for returning the item.
- Program Manager reserves the right to reject any claim that it believes constitutes an abuse of the Low Price Guarantee or its terms and conditions or in the event of any suspicious activity.
- The complete terms and conditions applicable to Program Manager?s Low Price Guarantee are found below.
Subject to the Citi Easy Deals Terms and Condition and terms for this Low Price Guarantee set forth herein, if you find, within 45 days of your purchase, a Lower Qualifying Price then the price you paid for the identical item that you purchased from the Citi Easy Deals website you must submit a Claim Form, as described below, so the Program Manager can verify the comparison price ("Comparison Price") to determine whether you are eligible for the Low Price Guarantee.
Submitting a Claim is Easy!
- If you satisfy the terms and conditions for the Low Price Guarantee (see below to make sure all terms are met), please:
- Download and Complete Claim Form: Proof supporting the Low Price Guarantee claim must be submitted to the Program Manager within 45 days of your purchase on that item on the Citi Easy Deals website. Eligibility for a refund will be subject to verification.
- Each claim form requires proof of the lower price (e.g., a screen shot of the website showing the lower rate and all applicable terms and conditions relating to such item). This proof is subject to verification so you should submit your claim as soon as possible to enable this verification to occur. Travel claims will be verified using room rate and/or room types or class of service along with other various criteria. A claim will be denied if Program Manager cannot verify its authenticity or if the Comparison Price is not for the exact item.
- Submit Claim Form via Email or Fax
- Submit your claim to the Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 734-207-0989 within 45 days of your purchase on the Citi Easy Deals website.
- Verification and Compensation
- Program Manager will verify the Comparison Price within 72 business hours of receiving your claim and notify you of the results.
- If the Comparison Price is lower than the You Pay amount for the item you purchased from us and you satisfy the terms and conditions, we will refund double the difference between the Comparison Price and the amount you paid on our site as a credit back to the card used to make the purchase. The refund does not include taxes, shipping fees, processing fees or any other miscellaneous charges.
- Example 1: You purchased merchandise, travel or activities through the Citi Easy Deals website with a Retail Price of $100.00, and you applied 25 Citi Easy Deals Points to that price. You paid $75.00 after use of your Citi Easy Deals Points (before taxes are applied). If you found a lower qualifying Comparison Price for $60.00 and submitted a valid claim that meets all terms and conditions, your credit card would be refunded $30.00 [$75.00 - $60.00 = $15.00 x 2 = $30.00]. In addition, Program Manager would also add 80 Citi Easy Deals Points to your Citi Easy Deals Points from Citi account [100 - 60 = 40 X 2 = 80 Citi Easy Deals Points].
- Example 2: You purchased merchandise, travel or activities through the Citi Easy Deals website with a Retail Price of $100.00, and you applied 25 in Citi Easy Deals Points to that price. You paid $75.00 after use of your Citi Easy Deals Points (before taxes are applied). If you found a lower qualifying Comparison Price for $80.00 and submitted a valid claim that meets all terms and conditions, you would receive no refund to your credit card because you paid less than the Comparison Price. However, we will refund you with 40 Citi Easy Deals Points [100 - 80 = 20 X 2 = 40 Citi Easy Deals Points].
- Additional Terms Applicable to the Low Price Guarantee
- The Program Manager reserves the right to modify or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without prior notice. The Program Manager is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and all decisions of the Program Manager are final. Program Manager reserves the right to reject any claim that it believes constitutes an abuse of the Low Price Guarantee or its terms and conditions or in the event of any suspicious activity. Void where prohibited by law.
- The Low Price Guarantee is not insurance, and these terms and conditions are not a policy or contract of insurance. If you cancel your order after receiving a payment under this Low Price Guarantee, any amount paid to you under the Low Price Guarantee will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note that Program Manager will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, human errors, technical malfunctions, failures, interruptions, omissions or deletions, or for information that is processed late or incorrectly or that is incomplete, nor will the Program Manager be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible claims. Proof of submittal of a claim does not constitute proof of delivery.
- All price disparities that are solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the Low Price Guarantee.
- Comparison Price must be available online and meet all of the terms here. The Low Price Guarantee does not apply to in-store or phone purchases or from third-party sellers.
- Program Manager is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a Comparison Price purchase.
- You must have completed your purchase on the website in order to participate in the Low Price Guarantee and the item subject to the Comparison Price must be completely identical for the Guarantee to apply.
- The Low Price Guarantee does not apply to Comparison Prices found during limited-time events, such as flash sales, Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
- Additional Terms Specific to Merchandise (all these terms must apply for
- The item must be identical to the one you purchased through the Citi Easy Deals website - meaning new, authentic, and the exact quantity, make, model number, size and color (and subject to the same cancellation and return policies).
- Low Price Guarantee applies only to a price published on a U.S.- based website within 45 days of purchase and does not apply to the net cost of a purchase when a coupon, promo code or rebate is applied in the shopping cart or after the purchase. Discounts for use of a certain payment mechanism do not qualify.
- The Comparison Price must be found at an online retailer. The Price Guarantee does NOT apply to physical store locations, as these cannot be monitored.
- There are many sites and individuals selling goods that are not authentic. For this reason, be sure to compare "apples to apples" when comparing prices online. Fortunately, you never have to worry about authenticity when you buy products from this website. As an Authorized Distributor of name-brand products, we proudly guarantee the authenticity of all merchandise on our website.
- Low Price Guarantee does NOT apply to third-party sellers on any website, e.g., Amazon Marketplace, eBay, Plastic Jungle, etc.
- The online retailer must be an authorized seller of that brand's merchandise.
- The Comparison Price must be a fixed price and not an auction, etc.
- Low Price Guarantee does not apply to previously owned merchandise, opened boxes or refurbished products.
- Low Price Guarantee does not apply to rain-checks; items must be in- stock and available online at a qualifying retailer.
- Low Price Guarantee does not apply to discount prices offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously-specified criteria, such as auto club members, seniors or government employees.
- Low Price Guarantee does not apply to negotiated price, group pricing or pricing that involved membership fees or volume requirements.
- In the cases of Gift Sets and bundled offerings, all of the individual components must be an exact match in terms of brand, model number, color, size and edition in order to qualify for the Price Guarantee.
- Low Price Guarantee does not factor in the cost of shipping and handling on the published price of the specific merchandise.
- Low Price Guarantee does not consider the value of bonus gifts or free-with-purchase offers.
- You must be able to complete the transaction on the qualifying retailer website (BUT do not complete the transaction if you wish to take advantage of the Merchandise Low Price Guarantee).
- Additional Terms Specific to Hotels/Condos (all these terms must apply for qualification):
- Booking must be for identical accommodation to the one you purchased through the Citi Easy Deals Website -- meaning that it is for the same hotel or condo, exact reservation dates, number of guests, room type (i.e., "king bed suite") and subject to the same cancellation and advance purchase policies as well as other terms and conditions governing the rates. All other features which may affect pricing, including but not limited to views, location, smoking/non-smoking, kitchen or other amenities, must also be the same.
- Comparison Price must be for an available room-only rate offered to the general public for immediate purchase found within 45 days of your booking on the Citi Easy Deals website and the rate must be verifiable by the Program Manager.
- The Low Hotel/Condo Low Price Guarantee does not apply to the following hotel/condo rate types:
- Rates that are not publicly available, such as negotiated rates, corporate or group rates (such as wedding parties), charters, tour packages, consolidator rates and rates that involve membership fees or volume requirements.
- Discount rates offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously-specified criteria, including AAA members, seniors, government employees, repeat guests, or hotel/condo rewards program members.
- Package rates that include the room and other components such as car rental, entertainment, and/or meals other than breakfast.
- Package or group add-on rates that extend the length of a stay.
- Rates for stays extending beyond 30 nights.
- Rates that are available on opaque or auction websites that do not disclose the hotel/condo identity or brand until the reservation is completed.
- Pre-paid rates that involve a voucher or other form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic vouchers and certificates) for a hotel/condo stay outside the United States and Canada.
- Rates that have a 100% cancellation penalty once purchased unless compared to the same type of room on the website.
- Hotel/condo meeting conditions stated above must be found on a publicly-available travel website. You must be allowed to complete the transaction on that website (BUT do not complete the transaction if you wish to take advantage of the Low Hotel/Condo Price Guarantee; Program Manager is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a Comparison Price purchase).
- The refund is limited to the difference between the Program price for the room only and the Comparison Price for the room only and does not include taxes, gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, resort fees, hotel/condo reward points or any other fees or miscellaneous charges.
- You must complete your stay in the room booked through the Citi Easy Deals website before your refund will be processed.
- Program Manager shall have the right to cancel and rebook your stay in conjunction with the Low Price Guarantee.
- Additional Terms Specific to Car Rentals/Cruises (all applicable terms must apply for qualification):
- Reservation must be for identical car or cruise to the one you purchased through the Program Website -- meaning that it is for the exact same reservation dates and times, number and ages of passengers, cabin type and subject to the same cancellation and advance purchase policies, and other terms and conditions governing the rates. All other features which affect pricing, including but not limited to car class, cruise stateroom category, cruise deck plan must also be the same. A claim may be denied if the lower price is not identical in all respects to the booked travel, as these differences often result in price differentials.
- Comparison Price must be for an available rate offered to the general public for immediate purchase and must be verifiable by the Program Manager found within 45 days of your booking on the Citi Easy Deals website.
- The Car Rentals, Cruises Guarantee does not apply to the following rate types:
- Discount rates offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously-specified criteria, including AAA members, seniors, government employees, repeat guests, or rewards program members.
- Package rates that include components such as car rental/transfers or excursions.
- Rates that are available on opaque or auction websites that do not disclose the identity or brand until the reservation is completed.
- Pre-paid rates that involve a voucher or other form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic vouchers and certificates).
- Rates that have a 100% cancellation penalty once purchased unless compared to the same type on the website.
- Car Rentals and Cruises meeting the conditions stated above must be found on a publicly-available travel website. You must be allowed to complete the transaction on that website (BUT do not complete the transaction if you wish to take advantage of the Low Price Guarantee for cruises and car rentals; Program Manager is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a Comparison Price purchase).
- The refund is limited to the difference between the base price for the item only and the base Comparison Price for the item only and does not include taxes or any other fees or miscellaneous charges.
- You must complete your reservation booked through the Citi Easy Deals website before your refund will be processed.
- Program Manager shall have the right to cancel and rebook your booking in conjunction with the Low Price Guarantee.
- Additional Terms Specific to Activities (all these terms must apply for qualification):
- If you find a lower Comparison Price direct from our operator, simply send us the details and proof. Make a copy, printout or screen shot of the lower rate and include it with your claim form.
- Comparison Price must be for an available rate for the exact same date(s) offered to the general public for immediate purchase and must be verifiable by the Program Manager and found within 45 days of your purchase on the Citi Easy Deals website.
- Minimum US $20 purchase.
- Does not apply to purchases not available to the general public (such as offers available only to club members, groups, etc.) or offers that are part of a package or come with special conditions.
- Reservation must be completed before refund will be processed.
- Offers are non-transferable. The barter, trade, sale, photocopying, alteration, purchase, or transfer of these offers by any person or entity is strictly prohibited. These offers are intended for the personal use of the individual registered for this program. Any use of an offer in violation of these Rules will render the offer VOID. Offers may not be reproduced and are void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Neither Citibank nor Program Manager will be responsible for the refusal of any establishment to honor an offer or coupon; however, Program Manager will attempt to assist in obtaining merchant compliance.
- See the Deals Near You offer for terms and conditions set by the merchant that will apply to any redemption. Deals Near You may not be combined with any other discount.
- There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for redemptions.
Deals Near You
Auctions Terms and Conditions
Please note that auctions are offered, hosted, managed and operated solely by Destination Rewards, Inc. ("Destination Rewards"), a third-party provider of auction services with whom Citibank, N.A. ("Citibank") is not affiliated. Citibank is acting solely in a marketing capacity and is not in any way responsible for the operation of the Destination Rewards auctions. Cardmember chooses to participate in Destination Rewards auctions (the "Auction Program') at cardmember's sole discretion. The auctions component of the Program may be terminated at any time without notice in Destination Rewards' sole discretion. Auctions are subject to the terms and conditions set forth below ("Auction Terms").
Eligibility: Only registered Citi Easy Deals members in good standing are eligible to participate in or acquire an item posted for auction ("Auction Item") through the Auction Program. Eligible participants ("Bidders") must be located in, and a legal resident of, the United States. By placing a bid on an auction herein, Bidder declares that Bidder is legally capable of entering into a valid and binding contract and that Bidder is not a commercial reseller. Destination Rewards reserves the right to reject bids from, or exclude, anyone who violates any of the terms of the Citi Easy Deals Program including these Auction Terms or who engages in any abusive activity or unauthorized usage with respect to these auctions or the Program. Examples of such unauthorized usage include, without limitation, use of unauthorized third-party bidding or other software, interfering with other bids, or the providing of false, inaccurate or misleading data of any type.
Not an Auctioneer: Neither Citibank nor Destination Rewards is an auctioneer. The Auction Program acts as a venue to allow registered Citi Easy Deals members to acquire items offered through Destination Rewards in an auction-style format using Citi Easy Deals Points.
Auction Rules: There are two types of auctions available to Bidders through the Auction Program. The first type of auction involves solely Citi Easy Deals Points, and the person with the highest bid at the time of the auction close, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below, may claim the Auction Item. The second type of auction also involves bidding only in Points, but this type of auction requires the highest Bidder at the time of the auction close to pay a predetermined fixed amount in U.S. Dollars upon claiming the Auction Item in addition to the Points used for the highest bid. The person with the highest bid at the time of the auction close, as determined by Destination Rewards will be deemed the "Highest Bidder". The predetermined amount will be set at no more than 25% of the retail value for the Auction Item and will not change throughout the auction. The following terms and conditions apply to all auctions.
1. By participating in the Auction Program, Bidder agrees to abide by the Auction Terms. Bidder must be located in, and a legal resident of, the United States.
2. All terms and conditions applicable to the Program in general are incorporated herein including, without limitation, citieasydeals.universalcard.com. To the extent of any conflict between these Auction Terms and any other terms and conditions applicable to the Program, these Auction Terms shall control.
3. In order to make the auctions accessible to all Bidders, unless otherwise indicated, Bidder can only bid the next increment as shown for each Auction Item. Bidders will not be permitted to select their own bid amount. Destination Rewards shall determine the increments for bids for each Auction Item.
4. Participating and bidding on Auction Items in the Program is free. By clicking on "Place Bid", Bidder agrees that the Citi Easy Deals Points required for that bid will be deducted from Bidder's Program Account. In the event that another person places a bid exceeding Bidder's bid, the Citi Easy Deals Points associated with Bidder's unsuccessful bid will be returned to Bidder's Citi Easy Deals Points Program Account. Neither Destination Rewards nor Citibank will be responsible for any delays in the return of Citi Easy Deals Points to Bidder's Points Program Account.
5. By bidding on an Auction Item, Bidder agrees to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the Auction Item's description. Bidder must have sufficient Citi Easy Deals Points in Bidder's Program Account to place a successful bid. Once a bid is placed, Bidder cannot cancel the bid. Use of Citi Easy Deals Points in the Auction Program is subject to the Citi Easy Deals Points terms and conditions available at https://citieasydeals.universalcard.com/terms.jsp. If Bidder bids on an Auction Item with Points that is due to expire between the time of such bid and the latest date that the Bidder has to claim the Auction Item if Bidder is the Highest Bidder, the expiration date of such Points will be extended through the latest date the Highest Bidder has to claim such Auction Item.
6. For auctions that include Points Points and U.S. Dollars, there will not be a hold placed on Bidder's credit card for the U.S. Dollars amount while bidding; Bidder must pay the U.S. Dollars amount (as described below) only after receiving notification of being the Highest Bidder.
7. The auction page for active auctions will typically refresh on Bidder's screen automatically or upon a new bid by Bidder.
8. Auctions will end at the specified time except where indicated. For some auctions, called "auto-extend auctions", a new high bid will extend an auction beyond the scheduled auction close date and time. Auto-extend auctions will end at the scheduled time if no bids have been placed within a predetermined amount of time (such as the final 10 seconds before the scheduled end time). If there has been a bid within such predetermined amount of time prior to the scheduled end time of an auto-extend auction, the auction will continue and the timer will be reset to the predetermined amount of time; the auction will end whenever the predetermined amount of time has passed without a new bid. Destination Rewards shall determine the incremental time extensions for auctions, where applicable, in its sole discretion. The website will identify auto-extend auctions as well as the predetermined amount of time within which a bid will extend the end of the auction.
9. The Bidder who has an accepted bid of the largest amount of Citi Easy Deals Points at the time the auction closes may claim the Auction Item, unless the transaction is prohibited by law or by these Auction Terms. The site may not indicate the final bid when the clock shows no time remaining, as there may be a slight delay relative to final bids placed before the auction closed can be displayed. The last bidder is determined according to the records in Destination Rewards' database. Destination Rewards' determination of the last bidder shall be final. Declaration of the Highest Bidder is subject to confirmation and final review by Destination Rewards.
10. After an auction has ended, the Highest Bidder at that time must click on the "Claim Now" button. Bidder may only claim one Auction Item at a time (so if Bidder is the Highest Bidder in more than one auction, Bidder must claim separately). Destination Rewards reserves the right to require documentation/authentication and or an agreement before relinquishing the Auction Item.
11. If the Highest Bidder fails to claim the Auction Item within 30 days of the conclusion of the auction, Destination Rewards reserves the right to withdraw the offer to conclude a contract. If Destination Rewards withdraws the offer, the Highest Bidder's right to pay for and receive delivery of an item will be permanently revoked. In this instance, the Citi Easy Deals Points deducted from the Bidder's Program account for bids placed in that auction is non-refundable. For auctions that include Citi Easy Deals Points and U.S. Dollars, the Bidder will not be required to pay the U.S. Dollars amount for unclaimed Auction Items.
12. Publicity. As a condition of participating in these auctions, Bidder agrees that Destination Rewards and Citi Easy Deals reserve the right to publish the name, region address and likeness/photograph of any Highest Bidders. Such information may be used on the Citi Easy Deals website, in a press release distributed to the media, or in television, radio, direct mail or internet advertisements without notice or compensation to, or approval from, Bidder.
13. Destination Rewards reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the number of auctions a user may participate in and the number of Auction Items a participant may claim. At this time, each Program account may be the Highest Bidder only four (4) times in any calendar month. If a cardmember has multiple Program accounts, the cardmember may be the Highest Bidder up to four (4) times with each account in any calendar month. Any different restriction or limitation will be identified on the auctions page of the Website.
14. For auctions that include both Citi Easy Deals Points and U.S. Dollars, the Highest Bidder must pay the predetermined amount of U.S. Dollars at the time of checkout with an authorized Citi® credit card. Shipping and handling charges, if any, will be disclosed with the Auction Item prior to bidding. Sales tax may apply depending on the location of the Bidder and will be identified at the time of checkout. Shipping and handling charges will not apply to Citi Easy Deals Points only auctions.
15. Unless otherwise stated, delivery will be made directly from Destination Rewards suppliers or from its warehouse to the address provided by the Highest Bidder. Deliveries are made solely within the 50 states of the United States (explicitly excluding the U.S. sovereign territories of Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) Delivery times vary and any delivery time indicated is provided only as a guide and is not guaranteed. Destination Rewards shall be entitled to engage third parties to fulfill the Auction Items without being required to notify the buyer. Obvious damage to the item or packaging during transport must be reported to Destination Rewards by the Highest Bidder upon taking delivery.
16. Should Destination Rewards be unable to deliver the item ordered, Destination Rewards shall promptly notify Bidder if it can deliver a comparable substitute product that has the same or better features. Bidder shall then promptly notify Destination Rewards if Bidder wishes to receive this substitute or prefers to receive a refund of his or her Points and, if applicable, U.S. Dollar bid amounts.
17. No exchanges or refunds are allowed for Auction Items. In the case of receipt of damaged or defective merchandise, Bidder should call 1-800-231-6381 Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm EST and obtain a return authorization number within thirty days of receipt of the Auction Item. Upon receipt of the returned Auction Item and confirmation of the damage/defect, Destination Rewards will send a replacement to Bidder.
18. Destination Rewards reserves the right in its sole discretion to disallow any bids at any time, including at the conclusion of an auction, if Destination Rewards suspects an improper bid or a violation of these Auction Terms.
19. NEITHER DESTINATION REWARDS NOR CITIBANK NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, AND THE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSEES AND ASSIGNS OF ANY OF THE FORGOING SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR (A) ANY FAILURE OF ANY AUCTION ITEM, THE AUCTION SITE, THE ABILITY TO BID ON ANY AUCTION ITEM, OR ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER IN ANY WAY, (B) ANY SYSTEM OVERLOAD, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, SYSTEM DISRUPTION OR DELAY OR OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUE, OR (C) THE FAILURE TO RECEIVE BIDDER'S BID IN A TIMELY FASHION DUE TO ANY REASON. BIDDER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO AN AUCTION, PARTICIPATION IN ANY AUCTION AND/OR ANY AUCTION ITEM SHALL BE A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT OF Citi Easy Deals Points USED FOR THE HIGHEST BID, IF APPLICABLE.
20. In consideration of Bidder's being allowed to participate in auctions, Bidder agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Destination Rewards, Citibank, and their respective affiliates, and the officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees and assigns of the foregoing with respect to any matters relating to or arising out of Bidder's participation in the auctions, breach of these Auction Terms or violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
21. Neither Destination Rewards nor Citibank is responsible for any actions taken by individuals with access to Bidder's account.
22. Applicable local, state or federal sales, use, income or other taxes with respect to any Auction Items won by Bidder shall be the responsibility solely of Bidder.
23. THE AUCTION PLATFORM AND ALL GOODS AND SERVICES ACQUIRED THROUGH THE PROGRAM ARE PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS" BASIS. DESTINATION REWARDS AND CITIBANK DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES AND COMMERCIAL OFFERINGS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND/OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER DESTINATION REWARDS NOR CITIBANK SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFORMATION INCORRECTLY SUPPLIED OR OMITTED OR FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. DESTINATION REWARDS AND CITIBANK FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE AUCTION PLATFORM WILL BE FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES OR WITHOUT TECHNICAL GLITCHES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR DEFECT.
24. DESTINATION REWARDS AND CITIBANK DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE AUCTION PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE USE OF THE AUCTION PLATFORM, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR OFFERINGS PROVIDED THROUGH THE AUCTION PLATFORM.
25. Destination Rewards reserves the right to withhold Auction Items from, or suspend or discontinue the eligibility of, any Bidder whom Destination Rewards believes has participated in auctions in a manner inconsistent with these Auction Terms, has engaged in misuse or abuse with respect to auctions, or has violated any local, state, federal or international laws or regulations. Destination Rewards reserves the right to take additional actions as Destination Rewards deems appropriate.
26. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. These Auction Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. Bidder may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction from which Bidder accesses the auction platform.
DAILY DEALS/DAILY CATEGORY SPECIALS
Daily Deals and Daily Category Specials are limited time and specially priced offers with limited quantities. Daily Deals and Daily Category Specials are available for up to 24 hours while allocated supplies last and these special deals typically change daily. They are available only online through the Citi Easy Deals program website and they may not be reserved before they become available on the website. Quantities are limited and subject to availability, so Daily Deals and Daily Category Specials are offered on a first come, first serve basis with no "rain checks". Limit one Daily Deal item and one Daily Category Special item per offer per Citi Easy Deals© account. Please note that if you place a Daily Deal item in your shopping cart, we will reserve that item for a limited amount of time. If you do not complete your check out within that time period, the reservation will expire and we cannot guarantee the availability of that item. For Daily Category Specials, you must complete your purchase (and not just have the Daily Category Special item in your shopping cart) before the item is sold out in order to take advantage of the Daily Category Special offer. The items offered through Daily Deals and Daily Category Specials are subject to the other terms, conditions, and cancellation and return policies described in these Terms and Conditions.
SELLER OF TRAVEL REGISTRATION
Destination Rewards, Inc. is a registered seller of travel in California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Nevada and Washington under each state's seller of travel regulations.
State Seller of Travel Registration Numbers for Destination Rewards, Inc.:
- California registration number: 2067889-50 (Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by California. Destination Rewards, Inc. is not a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. California law requires that certain sellers of travel have a trust account or bond. Destination Rewards, Inc. has a bond issued by Beach City Bonds in the amount of $5000);
- Florida registration number: ST-35620
- Hawaii registration number: TAR-6545
- Iowa registration number: 762
- Nevada registration number: 2003-0378
- Washington registration number: 602-338-670
NEVADA RECOVERY FUND FOR CONSUMERS DAMAGED BY SELLERS OF TRAVEL
You may be eligible for payment from the Recovery Fund if you have paid money to a seller of travel registered in this state for the purchase of travel services or a vacation certificate and you have suffered certain financial damages as a result of the transaction. To obtain information relating to your rights under the Recovery Fund and filing a claim for recovery from the Recovery Fund, you may contact the Consumer Affairs Division of the Department of Business and Industry at the following locations:SOUTHERN NEVADA:
1850 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
email@example.com NORTHERN NEVADA:
4600 Keitzke Lane
Building B, Suite 113
Reno, Nevada 89502